Monday, October 1, 2007

Is There Anybody Out There?

Sorry, boys and gals, for all the technical problems today. I've notified the tech guy, and we should have the problem fixed tomorrow. I would have liked to have fixed it myself, but I had suspicions that messing around with wires might make the problem worse. But here's the wonderful music that only I could hear, apparently:

Boomtown Rats - I Don't Like Mondays
Black Keys - Just Got to Be
Billy Bragg & Wilco - Hoodoo Voodoo
The Dandy Warhols - Mohammed

White Stripes - Black Math
Gogol Bordello - Supertheory of Supereverything
Explosions in the Sky- Song for Our Fathers

Smashing Pumpkins - Cherub Rock
Wilco - How To Fight Loneliness
PJ Harvey - Rid Of Me
Patti Smith - Lo and Beholden

Tegan and Sara - Back in Your Head
Saul Williams - La La La
Stanton Moore - Poison Pushy
Tool - Schism
Television - Shane, She Wrote This

The Chemical Brothers - The Duke
Rilo Kiley - The Moneymaker
Iron and Wine - Cinder and smoke
Liz Phair - 6'1"

M83 - Noise
Nitin Sawnhey - Street Guru (Pt. 2)
Spoon - I Summon You

Masters of Reality - She Got Me (When She Got Her Dress On)
Rilo Kiley - Breakin' Up
Tom Waits - Tango Til They're Sore
Aqualung - Cinderella
Stone Jack Jones - Bread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home